Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What sort of delegates will be at PeSA Summit 2010?

2010 will be the largest PeSA Summit event yet, with over 350 delegates registered - and three weeks still left to go! Around 30% of delegates have attended previously, leaving 70% for whom this will be their first Summit.

So what sort of delegates will be at PeSA Summit 2010?

We've collected some information as people registered, to gain a more complete picture of who will be at Summit.

Where are people coming from?

In addition to people travelling from other countries (USA & India) delegates will be traveling from around Australia to attend Summit.

NSW 24%
VIC 39%
QLD 10%
SA 5%
WA 10%
QLD 10%
TAS 2%
100%


Size of business

When Summit delegates were asked to advise their expected business sales, it has shown that small and large Sellers will be attending Summit.

Under $70,000 29%
$70,000-$250,000 28%
$250,000-$500,000 15%
$500,000 - $1 million 10%
$1 million + 18%
100%

Styles of selling

Whilst many delegates only sell on eBay, for many others they have a variety of channels to market.

Other auction sites 7%
Own website 35%
Offline store 18%
As a wholesaler to other sellers/retailers 13%
Only sell on eBay 26%
100%


Types of Business - eBay categories

Summit delegates come from a huge range of eBay seller categories.

Antiques 2%
Art 1%
Baby 4%
Beauty, Health 5%
Books 4%
Business 2%
Cameras 1%
Cars, Bikes, Boats 9%
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories 9%
Collectables - incl stamps & coins 4%
Computers 2%
Crafts 2%
Dolls, Bears 1%
Electronics 5%
Home 12%
Industrial 2%
Jewellery 4%
Movies 3%
Music 3%
Musical Instruments 2%
Phones 2%
Pottery, Glass 1%
Services 0%
Sport 8%
Toys, Hobbies 6%
Video Games 2%
100%

For more details visit the PeSA Website

No comments:

Post a Comment